Established in 2017, Finhay Vietnam Joint Stock Company is a scientific and technology-oriented enterprise operating under License No. 65/DNKHCN issued on July 15, 2020, by the Hanoi Department of Science and Technology, and Business Registration Certificate No. 0107748373 granted by the Department of Planning and Investment on March 6, 2017. We provide reputable financial technology (Fintech) solutions in Vietnam.
With a team of highly specialized and experienced technology experts, we take pride in being pioneers in delivering a Digital Financial experience to millions of individuals. Through innovative and daring ideas, Finhay perseveres in creating new values that assist customers utilizing financial services with tools and methods to enhance efficiency and optimize efforts.
Aligned with the long-term development direction of digitizing investment experiences, the company consistently promotes research on the application of new technologies and enhances expertise in financial knowledge. Finhay is a reliable companion and partner for reputable financial institutions and banks both domestically and regionally.
Our vision & missions
Pursuing sustainable values,
and adhering to ESG standards
Work Environment and Workforce:
Finhay is currently maintaining a healthy and safe work environment with welfare measures ensuring the full rights of employees, especially female workers under the provisions of the Labor Law. These measures include annual healthcare programs, insurance, maternity leave policies, and more. With an average working time of nearly 7 hours per day and 15 days of annual leave, we uphold a green lifestyle through activities that protect the environment and enhance the workplace landscape.
We assert strict compliance with enacted laws, including the Enterprise Law, Commercial Law, Economic Law, etc. Finhay allocates all resources to create a sustainable digital financial foundation, providing high-quality, transparent products and services protected by the law.
For the Next Generation:
We also express concern for future generations through educational promotion, training, and sponsorships at universities and student clubs. Talented students are given opportunities for internships and experiences within the company under the guidance and care of management and staff. Regarding the future generation of digital finance, the company tirelessly researches programs that offer comprehensive knowledge from basic to advanced levels to enrich their understanding.
with deep expertise in both technology and finance.
Nghiêm Xuân Huy
CEO & Founder
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2019
- Serial entrepreneur
- 1 in 100 personnel that Vietnamese government
- encourages to come back home country through Innovation Network program in 2018
Vũ Thanh Vân
Chief Operating Officer
- Master in Applied Mathematics from Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- More than 18 years of experience in financial & stock trading services.
- Ex-managing level in top stock trading companies and groups: VNDirect, BSC, Thaiholdings, TMS
Hoàng Minh Châu
Chief Technology Officer
- Graduated from Nanyang University - Singapore
- 10 years of experience as CTO at a leading brokerage firm VNDirect and software solutions firm KiotViet.
- Strategic Advisor for Start-ups: EnCapital, AhaSlides
Na Sung Soo
Chief Investment Officer
- Ph.D. in Financial Engineering
- More than 15 years of professional experience in the Investment and Securities industry.
- Former chairman of VNSC
Vũ Quỳnh Hương
Chief Marketing Officer
- Graduated from Sydney University - Australia
- More than 10 years of management experience in marketing and communication across leading marketing agencies (Ogilvy, MVV) & financial institutions (TrueMoney, SSI, Techcom Securities)
Awarded “Rising Fintech of 2017” by the Ministry of Science & Technology.
Capital injection from angel investors and H2 Ventures
- Pre-seed investments from Insignia Ventures Partners & other VCs in SEA region
- 1 of 2 Vietnamese Fintech to make top Fintech 100 by KPMG Audit & Consulting Group
- Acquisition of Vina Securities (VNSC)
- Finhay is in the top Asia 100 to watch in 2022 by Forbes
Launch new brand VNSC by Finhay with revamped apps and web trading tools
The technology workforce at Finhay plays a pivotal role in the company's human resources. With a team built on a foundation of experienced and continuously learning individuals, the personnel at Finhay not only possess excellent professional skills but also have financial knowledge. This combination allows for the effective integration of technology into financial products, providing optimal solutions for users.
The company's policy consistently creates opportunities for staff learning and development through training policies, dynamic internal activities, and meaningful events. Coupled with a comprehensive welfare policy, the company ensures a balance between the personal and professional lives of its personnel, fostering opportunities for continuous learning and maximum development.