- Địa điểm: Hà Nội
- Ngày đăng: 02/01/2022
Finhay – a fintech company, which owns a licensed brokerage company issued by the State Securities Commission. Finhay provides a digital platform to help users invest seamlessly and reliably in the financial market in Vietnam. At the same time, Finhay prioritizes financial integrity and users’ benefits, allowing them to save, or invest their limited capital flexibly, and build their desired assets, hedging their future. Finhay was certified as an “Enterprise of Science and Technology” by HaNoi Department of Science and Technology, Finhay was also one of the two fintech companies in VietNam, which were listed in “2019 World Top 100 Fintech” – assessed by KPMG.
The Risk Manager will oversee the organization’s comprehensive insurance and risk management program, assessing and identifying risks that could impede the reputation, safety, security, or financial success of the organization. Your day-to-day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Conducts risk assessments, collecting and analyzing documentation, statistics, reports, and market trends.
- Establishes policies include : Operation Risk Policy, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk Policy. Setting Risk Reporting System to BOM and related departments.
- Reviews and assesses risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements.
- Recommends and implements risk management solutions such as insurance, safety and security policies, business continuity plans, or recovery measures.
- Reviews and analyzes metrics and data such as cash flow, inventory, and employee activity that could uncover fraudulent behavior.
- Drafts and presents risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, or related field required.
- At least 3 years of experience at the same level of responsibility.
- Internal Audit or Risk Management experience is prefered.
- Attractive income.
- Monthly/year bonuses.
- 12 days for annual leave and 03 bonus leaves after 12 working months.
- Team building activities, holidays with the company.
- Open working space.
- Approach to the environment of a fintech startup, grant admissions to many departments within the company: product-design, product development, growth, operations.
- Learn, experience, and get close contact with experts in investment and finance.
- Propose ideas freely, permissions to make trials, and fail.
- Other benefits as per required from the Labor Code.
How to apply
- Interested candidates, please click here https://bit.ly/3mQvMQ7
- Hotline: 0944 511 091 (Ms. Phương Anh)
- Head Office: Capital Building, 58 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, HaNoi Capital
- HCM Branch: Bitexco Nam Long Building, 63A Vo Van Tan Street, District 3, HoChiMinh City
- Website: https://finhay.com.vn/